Tuesday, March 06, 2007

First Bloom

Look what I noticed has finally bloomed and it totally made me happy!! Had to take a couple of pictures!!



Must mean that Spring is almost here!! I'm excited!! Weekend was good!! Not too much exciting happened..Jared coming home a little tipsy was kind of fun!! He was being super funny!! So scrappin didn't happen, too bad next weekend for sure. And I hung out with my parents on Sunday went for coffee and walked around in Steveston ( a little historic village, one of my fave places ) while Jared tended to himself and the day before. But it was good!! And Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters was on, so good!! Love those shows!! Already looking forward to the weekend!! The coutdown is on... 8 days ( not counting weekends ) until Spring Break..YAHOO!!Happy Tuesday!!

7 comments:

Just Me Again said...

I LOVE new blooms! I love Spring and flowers! Love your post!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Love the flowers! Spring seems along way off over here with the 2-3feet of snow we just got!

Anonymous said...

I love Steveston! Mmmmm they have really good frozen yogurt there too! Pretty flowers!

Jill H said...

beautiful pictures, Val!! i am so excited for spring and our snow to melt!!! and i love Brothers & Sisters too, such a good show.

BRANDY said...

OMG...Desperate Housewives...pure awesomeness. for sure. YAY for flowers

Barb said...

You're closer to spring than we are! It was warm here this weekend but not warm enough for any blooms.

~currant7 said...

very cool - spring is there!
don't feel it over here...it's raining and a bit on the cold side. hope spring arrives soon...the fashion seems to be more on-time than the weather itself. :P