Friday, December 07, 2007

TGIF

So happy it's Friday!! YAY!! Not much going on. Lots of stuff to do still for Christmas, still making things but, it's coming along...will show pics soon too!! So, I fianlly managed to upload my minis that I have been making. I love making them!! So fun and easy and easily addictive. It's also fun to make something different!! I can for see me making more!! Already have a couple of other ideas for some...





So, what are you all doing this weekend?! Probably what I'm doing too..Jared and I are going Christmas shopping this weekend, hopefully we'll get most of it done!! I went to the mall on Wednesday to pick up this...


I absolutely loved Laverne and Shirley in high school, now I know it's not from my generation but they used to show reruns of it all the time and my bff in high school and I used to watch them all the time together, that and Grease, that's another story!! I was so happy when they started bringing the series out on DVD..so, that is what I will be watching this weekend and making Christmas gifts.

I also bought this...

Had to after watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show..loved them when they were around while in high school!! Have been listening to them in the car and totally just dancing away while driving!!

Hope you all have a good weekend!!

4 comments:

Jill H said...

hope you're having a good weekend, Val!! i remember watching Laverne & Shirley reruns while growing up too, so goofy and fun. i remember my sister and i tried to make ourselves like Pepsi and milk mixed together =P love those layouts from your last post!

BRANDY said...

I am online...BTW saw the mini's on SIS. So fab! Love them!

Amy said...

omg, that album is AM.A.ZING!!! i love it!!! and the spice girls! yeah!

Melissa said...

love those minis girl!

I was a huge spice girls fan back in the day ;) liked their performance on the VS runway show too