Friday, January 18, 2008

today...

I am just happy that it is Friday today and that the weekend is upon us. The week was really long, it seemed like Friday was never going to get here. Anybody feel the same way?! Did a bit of scrapping. Made one of my "today" pages, love doing them. Just jotting down some things from the day. I'm trying to do one at least every month. Been so good so far. Better than with the daily cards I have been trying to do!!

No big plans for this weekend. Need to make a trip to Office Depot for some copies and other supplies. While I am there will go check out Michaels and see what is new!! Also some time with my parents in Steveston, looking forward to coffee and doing some thrift shopping. And some time with my hubby!! And some more time scrapping too. Hope everyone had a good week. Have a good weekend!! I am going to go and curl up with my book!!

2 comments:

Levi said...

I too was glad to finally see Friday! ahhhhhhhhh

Dayami said...

Hi!
I wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog, that was really sweet! And your last post about hubby was really nice. TFS.
ps. I unfortunately felt like my weekend was 2 hours, grrrrr
Hugs,
Dayami