Monday, September 05, 2005

Summer break is over...


Well it's hard to believe that today is the last day of summer break, tomorrow it's back to school!! It's so weird that you wait all school year, especially as a teacher for summer break and that it comes and goes so fast. I can still remember moving all the furniture in the class at the end of june so the custodians can wax the floors. But I can't complain, I had a really good summer break. Didn't do too much tutoring, only a couple of days in the morning. The rest of the time was spent laying out in the hammock, napping, reading and doing puzzles. I got tons of scrapbooking done, which was tons of fun. I got to explore my scrapbooking style. I spent time with my other montessorian friends, my little sister, and my boyfriend when he wasn't working. The one thing I'm most proud of that I have done is I went waterskiing for the first time in my life and I managed to stay up on the skis, for a bit of time. It was such a thrill, still have to scrap those photos!! So all in all it was an awesome summer!! Now I'm somewhat ready for the new school year!!

No comments: