Monday, January 02, 2006

My Last Day of Holidays...

Well it's my last day of holidays, and in some ways I'm a little sad and a little bit excited to go back. No more lazy days of hanging out in pj's while on the computer, drinling coffee, watching Days, well not until Spring Break and of course weekends. But it's still different. I've been doing tons of scrapping and being a little creative, which is always fun!! All of it is posted on two peas.



Because this year is going to be life changing, getting married and all. I felt inspired to do a page of Goals for this year, I am really going to try keep at it. Also think I'm going to turn it into a mini book which I will come back once the year is up.

I also wanted to say Congrats to Miss Kayla Aimee
whose blog I love to read, she is ENGAGED!! I know we're only getting to know each other but I am so HAPPY for you!! Wedding planning is going to be exciting!!

Hope everyone has a good week, getting back to normal!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love your layout and all your intentions for this year!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks! I know I know it will be so much fun! You have lots longer to wait than I do! We had thought about honeymooning in vancouver because I have a free stay there, but decided to use that for a vacation instead. SO maybe whenever we come we can meet irl!!

Jamie said...

Awww, fun LO! That's a great idea for a PAGE! LOVE IT! :)