Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged...

So I've been tagged by Maria

Four jobs I've had:

1. Meat packer at our local grocery store~ part of the reason why I don't eat too
much meat.
2. Busser at The Keg Restaurant~ where I met my soon to be hubby.
3. HSBC BANK~ worked there for two years as a bank teller, hated it!!
4. Montessori Teacher~ what I do now, and absolutely LOVE!!

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days~ just love Matthew McConaughey, he's so yummy!!
2. Grease~ love the songs, and I know all the words!!
3. The Wedding Planner~ love wedding movies, and Matthew is in this one!!
4. Thirteen Going on Thirty~ Love Jennifer Garner, love this movie, so happy!!

Four places I have lived: ( I only have two.)

1. Richmond B.C., Canada~ have lived here all my life.
2. Waterloo, Belgium~ lived here for 3months, one of the hardest times in my life,
but I learned so much.

Four t.v. shows I love to watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The O.C.
4. CSI:Miami~ Thanks to Jared, I'm hooked.


Four places you have been on vacation:

1. San Diego, California~ most of my family from my mom's side lives here, love
going to visit.
2. Tijuana B.C., Mexico~ my mom's side of the family lives here too.
3. The Netherlands~ my dad's side of the family is here, wish I could speak Dutch.
4. Wakayama, Japan~ I went on an exchange when I was 15years old, Japan is very cool.

Four websites you visit daily:

1. My e-mail
2. All the blogs I read.
3. Two peas
4. Wedding Bells

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Mexican food~ especially my mom's, she makes the best!!
2. Pasta~ my fave is tortellini love it!!
3. Any kind of dessert~ I have a huge sweet tooth.
4. Noodle soup~ only my moms though, she makes the best, of course!!

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. At my wedding~ 7 months away today, YAY!!
2. Hawaii~ on my honeymoon, very soon too!!!
3. Paris, France~ sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower in a little cafe, drinking coffee.
4. Scrapping~ haven't been feeling it lately!!

Four blogs I am tagging:

It seems that evryone has done it, so anybody else who hasn't, go for it!!


Tomorrow I will post about wedding dress shopping, how much fun, what I found and some pics!!

4 comments:

April said...

eek i dont know if id like meat if i had packed it either! to me...meat is not an animal. it comes in the little package from the grocery store. that's how its made...otherwise it grosses me out! haha!

xoxoxoxoox

Maria said...

Love your list! I so love 13 going on 30 too! She has my dream job in that movie (magazine editor). I also know all the words to Grease! Love that musical and the movie of course -both versions actually)

Muriel said...

love the list...Gilmore Girls rocks...I am watching the first season again!!!

love the movies too!!!

Jamie said...

Hey! We have a Keg here in Denver! It's right across the street from where I'm working now! It's SO yummy! And gorgeous on the inside! Apparently good men run around in there, I might have to visit there more often! ;)