Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged...

So I've been tagged by Maria

Four jobs I've had:

1. Meat packer at our local grocery store~ part of the reason why I don't eat too
much meat.
2. Busser at The Keg Restaurant~ where I met my soon to be hubby.
3. HSBC BANK~ worked there for two years as a bank teller, hated it!!
4. Montessori Teacher~ what I do now, and absolutely LOVE!!

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days~ just love Matthew McConaughey, he's so yummy!!
2. Grease~ love the songs, and I know all the words!!
3. The Wedding Planner~ love wedding movies, and Matthew is in this one!!
4. Thirteen Going on Thirty~ Love Jennifer Garner, love this movie, so happy!!

Four places I have lived: ( I only have two.)

1. Richmond B.C., Canada~ have lived here all my life.
2. Waterloo, Belgium~ lived here for 3months, one of the hardest times in my life,
but I learned so much.

Four t.v. shows I love to watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The O.C.
4. CSI:Miami~ Thanks to Jared, I'm hooked.


Four places you have been on vacation:

1. San Diego, California~ most of my family from my mom's side lives here, love
going to visit.
2. Tijuana B.C., Mexico~ my mom's side of the family lives here too.
3. The Netherlands~ my dad's side of the family is here, wish I could speak Dutch.
4. Wakayama, Japan~ I went on an exchange when I was 15years old, Japan is very cool.

Four websites you visit daily:

1. My e-mail
2. All the blogs I read.
3. Two peas
4. Wedding Bells

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Mexican food~ especially my mom's, she makes the best!!
2. Pasta~ my fave is tortellini love it!!
3. Any kind of dessert~ I have a huge sweet tooth.
4. Noodle soup~ only my moms though, she makes the best, of course!!

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. At my wedding~ 7 months away today, YAY!!
2. Hawaii~ on my honeymoon, very soon too!!!
3. Paris, France~ sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower in a little cafe, drinking coffee.
4. Scrapping~ haven't been feeling it lately!!

Four blogs I am tagging:

It seems that evryone has done it, so anybody else who hasn't, go for it!!


Tomorrow I will post about wedding dress shopping, how much fun, what I found and some pics!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your list! I so love 13 going on 30 too! She has my dream job in that movie (magazine editor). I also know all the words to Grease! Love that musical and the movie of course -both versions actually)

Muriel said...

love the list...Gilmore Girls rocks...I am watching the first season again!!!

love the movies too!!!

Jamie said...

Hey! We have a Keg here in Denver! It's right across the street from where I'm working now! It's SO yummy! And gorgeous on the inside! Apparently good men run around in there, I might have to visit there more often! ;)