Thursday, August 09, 2007

A break and a bit of a freak out

Thought I would take a break from all the stamping and preparing for my open house on Sunday, which as it is closer now I am feeling even more nervous and a bit freaked out. Just want to do well... I have been busy making a ton of samples to show and I still have to finish the make 'n takes and the cards for the draw. That shouldn't take me too long.

In between as a kind of break I have been scrapping, have my scrapping mojo totally there and I just need to create. It's hard 'cause I don't really have that much Stampin'Up scrap stuff so, I can't show my creations on Sunday. Which is okay, it also gives me a reason to buy some stuff to scrap with for SU, which is good. It will be a challenge so, we'll see!!

But here is my latest and greatest.....




And these two pages are made from the June kit at
Story of my Own Loved all the Love, Elsie in that kit and I love the colors!!



Thankyou to everyone for the nice comments and concerns with the scare at Jared's work. Everything has calmed down, thankfully!! And we're doing good!! Better go and do more stamping and preparing, promise to post tons of pics, Jared's making food for the open house..YUMMY!! Have a good weekend!!

10 comments:

Amber Ulmer said...

wowo girl... love those layouts. and... ya... puppy's are very contagous! once you have one... you want more!! xoxo

sarah said...

oh wow girl...
i'm so glad J's okay. how scary!!!

on a happier note...
nice scraps!
and good luck on sunday -
you'll do GREAT!
I know it!
:)

~currant7 said...

man...what's going on in vancouver. i just read a more recent shooting at the happiness resto...it was on the HK local news show over here. it's going nuts there...be safe.

excited for you on your open house. very cool!

Jill H said...

hope your open house goes well!! sounds like so much fun. LOVE the layouts here, beautiful colors on all of them!

Levi said...

scary situation, glad everyones ok. i'm outta the loop-open house? are you selling your house? i guess i need to read up on what i've missed.
ps-your 1yr anniv flowers are gorgeous!

Kara said...

These are great. Love your style.

Melissa said...

hope your open house went well!

and LOVE your layouts-saw them on SIS ;)

Anonymous said...

Loving the new layouts! Your open house was great! Lots of people, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves! We'll have to get together when my set comes in :) Hmmm... what shall we do this time!?

Elizabeth said...

hope your debut went well. I love all those pages. esp. the elsie one. its just SOO fuN !!
link me to your website when you get a chance..i love SU stuff.

EL Gifts and Cards said...

love your layouts! And your open house went sooooo well! It was great and lots of fun.