Monday, November 21, 2005

I need Blogger For Dummies


I need it!! I am having such hard time trying to post a picture for my profile. I have been spending too much time trying to figure it out. It's driving me crazy!!!! I read the instructions on the Blogger Help, and followed them and they say no, it exceeds the number of characters or it says that it's invalid. UGH!! They make it sound so easy to do, but no! April even tried to help and i tried to follow her instructions but no such luck. I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

But other than that, my weekend was good. Delivered a bunch of engagement invitations. My pile of invitations was definetly smaller than Jared's. Only have two left to deliver. Jared just knows way too many people. I went to the scrap store, got a whole bunch of goodies for the circle journal, my color is Aqua. So excited to start. I saw Jared Saturday night, just watched football, me keeping an eye out for the marching band. Sunday, I went to the mall with my baby sister. I was so good, did not spend any money. My sister did that instead. She bought a bunch of new clothes, good for her. She's so hard to get to spend some money. Then we went to Steveston for coffee and a bagel. Later that night Jared and I went for coffee with some friends to Starbucks. Fun, just did a whole bunch of chatting and some wedding talk. Jared did finally talk to the caterer today, I've been bugging him for the past three weeks to call. Finally got somewhere.

Tonight, I think I'm going to do some work on my cj, so excited and watch some tv. Stil need to watch Desperate Housewives,I taped it. And CSI Miami is on tonight!!YAY!! Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

Enviroman said...

You need Blogger for Dummies. Here is it:
Blogger for Dummies
a bit new tho'. Maybe you have to bookmark it to check for updates later.