Friday, October 19, 2007

Love it!!

It's been a good pro-d day so far!! Just got my hair done and I love it!! The length is shorter and I put in some brown highlights so, it may be hard to see in the pics!! I had a bit of a modeling session!!






Which picture do you like the best?! Or are they all too similar?! Want to change my profile pic on my profile..let me know!!

And now for the rest of the day..some organizing, cleaning, scrapping and listening to some music!! Just downloading some music too..any suggestions, what are you listening to reight now?!

Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love them all, so so cute!

Jill H said...

very cute hairdo, Val =)
i like the last one of you best! sounds like you had a fun day off :)

BRANDY said...

I love love the last one. You have such beautiful hair. Music...anything from Ingrid Michaelson. She is bestest.