Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm a Scrappin queen




Well, we checked out the farm and it looks good, were going to go with it as our place for the wedding ceremony but the lady that we needed to talk to was not there. So, we have to wait until Wed. to call her and I need to ask her some questions. But it looks good!! That was this morning, I got home at around 1pm because Jared borrowed the car to go to soccer. I have been scrappin' all afternoon, and I'm quite proud of myself I got so much done. I'm so excited and I posted them on two peas. I even managed to do and effer dare, which I have been wanting to do, check them out!!

3 comments:

jobs123 said...

Interview about .NET on DevRadio
I'm pleased to say that I was interviewed by Microsoft's Joe Stagner on DevRadio.com's Inside Out program.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my dating related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Travel Business opp. said...

Blogging and Sketchbooking
I discovered a wonderful drawing blog belonging to animatic and storyboard artist Anthony Zierhut, when he added a link to my drawing quotes page.
Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in Make money go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net

Alexandra Wieckowski said...

Congrats on getting some great pages done! Glad you found the place for the wedding :D