Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!



Happy Halloween to everybody!! I hope everyone had an awesome and spooky halloween. My weekend was good!!! Saturday I got my hair done, back to being naturally brunette. I like it!! No more blonde or red!! Now I'm ready for our engagement photos. Jared also got his hair done, he got a "faux" mohawk. He was David Beckham for Halloween, he looked so hot!! That's my honey!! We carved some jack o'lanterns Saturday afternoon, we're going to light them tonight, I'm SO excited!! I'm going to take some pictures tonight!!

Sunday was pretty laid back. I went to the Scrapbook store, love going there. Everytime I go there they have all this new stuff, so much to see. I can easily spend hours there just looking at everything. And me I always have to touch everything and really study everything. My mom and sister always bug me, I'm like that also everytime I go to the craft store. Well, you have to take eveything in and there's no rush. So, I spent a good while at the scrapbook store "studying" everything. The girls that work there are so nice, and always very helpful. They're having a big sale this week so I will have to go and check it out. I spent the rest of the afternoon scrappin' got tons done.

Then my sister and her boyfriends came over for dinner. We had Mexican food, my mom makes the BEST mexican food; we had enchilidas, beans, rice, guacamole and ensalada de nopales. Which are really good, it's cactus salad. Now I know it doesn't sound that great but you have to try it first. So good!! Then we had some fun with Halloween costumes. My sister had a clown wig and my dad and Casey my sister's boyfriend put on little Dutch girl hats!! They looked so cute!!

No comments: