Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Venting...

I just need to vent....so much going on right now. First the public school teachers in my province decided to go on strike, on Friday because they want more money, smaller classes and they need a new contract. Apparently they haven't had a contract in more than two years. So, unfortunately this is not supposed to affect my school because we are private, but my school is inside the public school so we are not allowed too cross the picket lines, it might 'cause problems and we need to support the teachers. Besides that the school is completely closed, no one is allowed in. UGH!!! Besides us there is also a daycare inside the school, so, they are affected too. And they were supposed to have talks today the teachers union and the government, but nothing no one is talking. So, tomorrow also there is no school. I'm so hoping that they resolve things, I need to make some money have to save for the wedding and of course the car, which the mechanic cannot find anything wrong with it, it's completly behaving. So, he has it one more day to see if he can figure it out. Thankgoodness I will have a little bit of money coming in, with tutoring which now with the strike parents are desperate for. And it will be cash, which is good. Already feeling a little better, letting it all out...

No comments: